I’m so excited to share an easy but healthy recipe that you can literally throw together in minutes! You will be surprised that there are only 5 main ingredients but you can add more ingredients if you would like. I love that I don’t have to prepare the smoked pork all day long and can have it ready in less than 10 minutes!
Let me introduce you to Smokehouse Dry Rub Smoked Pork!
Check out these products from the Farm Rich Smokehouse BBQ line featuring all natural meat conveniently priced at $6.97. The dry rub products are high protein quality items that have no preservatives. The unsauced items are perfect to have on hand to throw into a favorite (pizza, casserole, taco) recipe. All are fully cooked and already shredded, making party food that much easier! Check out this coupon from Farm Rich Smokehouse BBQ! These would be a great to throw together on Halloween before the kids go out trick or treating!
Smokehouse Dry Rub Smoked Pork Tortillas
(1) FarmRich Smokehouse Dry Rub Smoked Pork (16 oz)
Vegetable oil for frying
12 Corn Tortillas
(1) can of Refried Beans
16 oz Shredded Cheese
- To make the tortillas: Pour the oil for frying into a large heavy-bottomed pot to a depth of about 1/2 inch. Place over medium heat and heat to 375 degrees F. Add the tortillas, one at a time, and fry until golden brown and crispy, about 1 1/2 minutes. Using tongs, transfer to a paper towel-lined plate. Set aside.
- Follow microwave directions on the FarmRich Smokehouse Dry Rub Smoked Pork: Microwave on high for 4 minutes. Stir, and cook an additional 2-3 minutes.
- Microwave refried beans in a microwave safe bowl for 1 ½ minutes. Stir, and cook an additional 1-3 minutes until warm.
To assemble the Tostadas: Evenly spread the warmed refried beans evenly over one side of each fried tortillas, approximately 1 Tablespoons per tostada.
- Evenly mound the pork on each and sprinkle the cheese.
- Optional: Top each Tostada with lettuce, tomatoes, avocado, taco sauce, and a dollop of sour cream.
I love knowing that my family is eating healthy food with no preservatives and it took me less than 20 minutes to put the entire meal together!
Connect with #SmokehouseBBQ
Farm Rich Smokehouse on Facebook
Farm Rich Smokehouse on Twitter
Farm Rich Smokehouse on Pinterest