Crockpot Chicken and Biscuits Recipe
As the weather gets cooler, I love to make this easy Crockpot Chicken and Biscuits recipe! Get out your crockpots in the morning for this one-pot comfort meal of chicken, veggies and biscuits; serve in the afternoon or early evening.
Whatcha Need to make Crockpot Chicken and Biscuits Recipe:
- 2 pounds of chicken breast chopped bite size
- 2 cans of cream of chicken soup
- 2-3 Teaspoon’s of Pepper
- 2-3 Teaspoon’s of Garlic Powder
- bag of frozen stew veggies
- 1 roll of refrigerated biscuit dough
- Set crock pot to low and add soup, pepper, Garlic Powder and chicken.
- Cook about 2 -3 hours or till chicken is cook through.
- Add veggies about 1 hour before serving.
- Cook biscuits about 18 minutes before serving like it instructs on the packaging.
- Throw the biscuits in the Crock Pot before serving
- SERVE this delicious dinner!
- Enjoy your Slow Cooker Chicken and Biscuits
I love this recipe!! It is so good and healthy!! Especially on cold winter evenings! Let us know of any Slow Cooker recipes that you love and want to share!!!
For more great recipes, head over to our Recipes section!
How do you make your Crockpot Chicken and Biscuits Recipe?