Skinny Spinach Artichoke Dip
I love whipping up this Spinach Artichoke Dip whenever we are planning a get together at the house. It’s really easy and tastes fantastic! No one will ever know that this is a low-fat “skinny” version! I like to pair it with yummy pita chips, toasted bread or just regular crackers. I love how my children will eat it up and never question the fact that there is spinach in it! Spinach is an excellent source of vitamin K, vitamin A, magnesium, folate, manganese, iron, calcium, vitamin C, vitamin B2, potassium, vitamin B6 and many more great perks!
This low fat Spinach Artichoke Dip is a crowd pleaser for sure! Hope you enjoy!
- 1 can (about 14-ounces) artichoke hearts, rinsed and drained well
- 1 8-ounce package fat free cream cheese, softened
- ⅓ cup skim milk
- ⅓ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- ¼ tsp. garlic powder
- ¼ tsp. salt
- 8-ounces frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained well
- 1 cup low fat mozzarella cheese
- Preheat Oven to 350 degrees.
- In a food processor, add the artichokes and chop until the artichokes are broken into small chunks. Pour the artichokes out into a mixing bowl.
- Blend the cream cheese, Parmesan cheese, garlic powder,1/4 cup low fat mozzarella cheese and salt until smooth and creamy in the food processor and scrape the mixture into the mixing bowl with the artichokes.
- Add the chopped spinach to the bowl and mix together until everything is thoroughly combined. If you want the spinach to be chopped into even smaller pieces, toss it in the food processor and chop until it is chopped to your liking.
- Add to baking dish.
- Bake for about 15-20 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
- Remove from the heat and sprinkle with the rest of the mozzarella cheese.
- Allow to sit for about 5 minutes and serve.
- If using a mini Crock-Pot, cook for 1½ hours.
- Sprinkle mozzarella on top during the last 10 minutes.
If you enjoyed this Skinny Spinach Artichoke Dip make sure to check out our Charleston Cheese Dip recipe that is very popular on the site!