Pumpkin Pie Spice Buttercream Frosting Recipe!
This recipe is so delicious that I could eat it all by itself. I know that my body will not like it, but my taste buds will be clapping. Let me know what you think and make sure to see all of our other Pumpkin Recipes below!
Below I have provided a printable version of the recipe or you can save it!
Pumpkin Pie Spice Buttercream Frosting Recipe
- 4 Tbsp unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 1/2 cup 100% pumpkin puree
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tsp nutmeg
- 5 cups powdered sugar
- Cream the butter and pumpkin together slowly.
- Add in the cinnamon, pumpkin pie spice, and nutmeg.
- Slowly add the powdered sugar about a cup at a time until you are able to get it to the right consistency.
- Use it on just about anything for a delicious dessert! I was able to use it on cupcakes, pumpkin bread, cookies, cakes…..just about anything! I hope you enjoy!
If you like this Pumpkin Pie Spice Buttercream Frosting Recipe, make sure to check these delicious Pumpkin Recipe!
If that’s not enough, we have a Roundup of 25 Fall Recipes!!