I have been on the search for Healthy Baked Chicken Recipes. Especially recipes that are easy healthy dinner recipes! I love when dinnertime is easy so I came across this Healthy crock pot recipe that I think you are going to love! Make sure to check out our post, where you can get over 30 Healthy Baked Chicken Recipes for just $2.99! Lots of great Heart healthy chicken recipes!
Crockpot Chicken Recipe
1 whole chicken around 5 pounds, insides removed and washed and patted dry
1-2 tablespoon of paprika (to taste)
3 Tablespoons of steak seasoning (to taste)
1-2 Tablespoons of 1-2 teaspoon Daregal Frozen Chopped Garlic
Salt and Pepper (to taste)
- Season chicken, inside and out.
- Cook in slow cooker lined with foil balls on high for 4 to 4 1/2 hours.
- I use a 5 quart slow cooker, and my chicken fits perfectly.
- Chicken should be cooked to 165 degrees.
- You can use the juices at the bottom of the slow cooker to baste the chicken while it is resting.