My kids are always starving when they get home from school. I like to give them snacks that will help them have sustained energy and long-lasting fuel for their day! I like making homemade snacks for myself and the kids because it seems to keep hunger away longer and tastes way better than something store bought.
These 4 Easy Snack Ideas using Wasa Crispbreads really help keep them going and also make a great snack or lunch option for me, especially when I’m busy. These are 4 of our favorite delicious crispbread recipes: Cucumber and Hummus, Peanut Butter and Apples, Mozzarella and Pepperoni and one of my faves, Tomato Caprese!
4 Easy Snack Ideas using Wasa Crispbreads
- Spread Pesto sauce on top Wasa Crispbread.
- Cut Fresh Mozzarella and place 2 slices on top of pesto sauce.
- Cut Tomato to fit on top of mozzarella.
- Sprinkle with Balsamic Vinegar
- Add a few sprigs of Fresh Basil and Enjoy!
Cucumber and Hummus
3-4 slices of Cucumber
- Slice cucumber into 1/4-inch slices and then half.
- Spread hummus on top Wasa Crispbread.
- Sprinkle with some dill and Enjoy!
Peanut Butter and Apples
Cinnamon and Sugar
- Slice apple into 1/4-inch slices and then half.
- Spread peanut butter on top Wasa Crispbread.
- Sprinkle with some cinnamon and sugar and Enjoy!
Pepperoni and Mozzarella
Barilla Marinara Pasta Sauce
- Spread Barilla Marinara pasta sauce on top Wasa Crispbread.
- Sprinkle with mini pepperoni
- Top with shredded Mozzarella and Enjoy!
I like to keep Wasa Crispbreads from Walmart, stocked in my pantry so I can put together easy and quick recipes like these.
MORE RECIPE IDEAS
Looking for super delicious, wholesome meal solutions? Be sure to check out the Barilla website and Pinterest board. Also, be sure to try their Gluten Free, ProteinPLUS and White Fiber Pastas. Barilla Gluten Free pasta has recently been named one of Parents Magazine’s “Top 25 Allergy Free Foods.”
Right now you can save on Barilla pasta with this Ibotta offer!
Disclosure: This was a sponsored conversation on behalf of Acorn Influence and Barilla. All opinions and ideas are my own.