Slow Cooker Cheesy Hashbrown Chili Recipe
Did you know that you can make these Cheesy Hashbrowns in the Crock Pot? This Cheesy Hashbrown Chili Recipe is so easy and delicious! Most items are easily found in your pantry!
For more great recipes like this Slow Cooker Cheesy Hashbrown Chili, make sure to check out our recipes section!
- ½ bag Country Style Shredded Hasbrowns
- 1 can Chili with Beans
- 1 Can Manwich
- 2 cans Kidney Beans, drained
- 1 pound Ground Beef
- 2 cups Cheddar Cheese, shredded
- Brown Ground Beef and Drain.
- Combine Ground Beef, Chili, Manwich and Kidney Beans in Crockpot.
- Mix well.
- Sprinkle frozen Hashbrowns on top of Chili Mixture.
- Top with Shredded Cheese.
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours.