Candy Cane Kiss Dipped Oreos Recipe
These Candy Cane Kiss Dipped Oreos are so easy to make and a great way to get your kids involved in the kitchen cooking! If you like this Candy Cane Kiss Dipped Oreos Recipe make sure to check out our Easy Macaroon Cookie Recipe, Christmas Snowman Cookie Pops Recipe and our Orange Melt in Your Mouth Shortbread!
If you are looking for more great sweet recipes, make sure to try out this great cookbook full of recipes that is a great resource to have in the kitchen!
8 oz Hershey Candy Cane Kisses
12 Holiday Oreos
2 tsp Powdered Sugar
Holiday Candy Decorations
- Lie a cookie sheet or cutting board with parchment paper.
- Place 12 Oreos on sheet and place in freezer for at least 25 minutes.
- Unwrap and place kisses in a microwave safe bowl.
- Melt by microwaving for 30 seconds and stirring, then repeating until melted and smooth.
- Add powdered sugar and stir until well mixed.
- Using a fork, dip Oreos in melted candy and flip to insure complete coating.
- Shake off excess and return to prepared sheet.
- Decorate top with decoration if desired.
- Return to refrigerator for 30 minutes to set.